- Does a parent or aging relative live in your home?
- Do you provide for your spouse or someone who is ill or disabled?
- Do you assist in household chores, running errands, or food preparation for a loved one not living with you?
- Does your spouse or other loved one suffer from Alzheimer's or dementia?
- Are you helping to coordinate help for a parent or loved one who is ill or injured and living in another state?
- Has your spouse, parent or loved one been in and out of the hospital or nursing home lately because of illness or injury?
- Do you take time away from work or your family to help an ill or disabled friend or family member?
- Are you caring for a child, related to you, due to neglect, abuse or abandonment?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then you are likely a Caregiver!
Are you feeling overwhelmed, no time for yourself?
Do you have anyone to talk to?
You are NOT alone!
The BCCA may have some solutions for you.